- Improved selection in the single click mode.
- Tooltips (Konstantin Heil and Fredrik Höglund)
- "Copy To"/"Move To" entries in context menu (David Faure)
- Improved information panel: dynamic resizing of previews, better Nepomuk integration (Sebastian Trüg)
- Better drag and drop support for the places panel
- Inline renaming (Fredrik Höglund)
Beside those features 97 bugs and wishes have been fixed until now. Some important fixes are:
- Improved performance for previews
- Optimized selection size and textwrapping fixes for the icon view
- Consistent copy/paste behavior as Konqueror in KDE 3
Still there is a lot of work left for KDE 4.1 and I'd appreciate it if people would check the latest trunk version and give feedback on bugs.kde.org :-) Thanks!